- 2 sections: Championship & Reserve
- G/75 with 5 second delay time control.
- Rounds will commence at 8:30 p.m. on March 17, 24 & 31 + April 14 & 21.
- Postponed games from Rounds 1-3 will be made-up on April 7th. Postponed games from rounds 4-5 or 4-7 will be made-up on April 28th
- Cost: $10 entry fee + dues + $5 anti-forfeit deposit = $35 for most players.
- KCC membership is required. Dues for 2016 are $10 for age 17 or less, $10 for those age 65+, $20 for everyone else.
- Prizes: Trophies to winners of each section. Other trophies (based on the number of participants) to be awarded.
- Register with Treasurer Geoff McAuliffe during our 3/3 and 3/10 meetings or before 8:25 p.m. on 3/17 @ Kenilworth Community Center, 575 Boulevard, Kenilworth, N.J.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to make changes as are deemed necessary for the good maintenance of the tournament.
9 players took part in last year's event.
Round by round coverage of the tournament will be posted on the KCC Tournaments blog and/or the Chess Coroner blog.